Delivering digital solutions to improve water quality and availability for municipal utilities and consumers worldwide.
Building a sustainable water future
At GE Water & Process Technologies, we combine our decades of experience in water treatment and digital asset optimization with cutting edge Industrial Internet solutions to address the biggest water infrastructure challenges across the globe.
We work with utilities and consumers globally to solve the challenges of water distribution, storm water and wastewater collections through the use of data and analytics. Municipalities and water utilities can use a seamless software solution set built on GE’s Predix Industrial Internet platform to put their data to work, addressing aging infrastructure, manpower constraints, water conservation, and other concerns.
What this means for you:
- Total pipeline health and risk identification-leak management, pressure management
- Asset Optimization through software and connectivity
- Real-time water quality monitoring
- Metered data analysis, billing accuracy, demand forecasting to connect to end customer
- Greater workforce efficiency through data capture and visualization
Have a question? Connect with a GE expert to learn more.
By leveraging Water & Process Technologies’ digital solutions, we have uncovered several opportunities to help fulfill the Kingdom’s water vision.
Taking digital water to the next level will involve enhanced interconnectivity between software and hardware, and bringing experience from industry to bear on water utilities.