Prevent corrosion by removing impurities in your crude oil with GE emulsion breakers
In the chemical and hydrocarbon processing industries, emulsion breakers are designed to extract impurities and salt from oil prior to refining it. For more than a decade, GE has been developing leading chemical treatment to improve phase separation efficiency and reduce overall operating costs.
GE's Embreak solution is an oil-based asphaltene stabilizer, specifically formulated for use in refinery desalter optimization and other oil/water separation equipment. Embreak is designed to:
- Maximize throughput and increase production
- Improve product quality and operational reliability
- Lower overall cost and energy consumption
- Improve environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance
- Increase profit resulting from higher ash removal efficiency
See how this European refinery was able to overcome desalter performance issues when processing opportunity crude oil from the Balkan Peninsula with help from GE.
See how this US Gulf Coast refinery was able to successfully adopt an aggressive strategy of blending tight oils, including Eagle Ford (EF), to significantly increase profit margin and supply flexibility.
*Trademark of General Electric Company; may be registered in one or more countries