Lower energy costs, increase productivity, and lower your footprint with our latest Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
LEAPmbr* builds on 25 years of membrane bioreactor experience to deliver the most advanced MBR solution to date. It dramatically lowers energy costs, increases productivity, and offers a flexible design that can fit within a smaller footprint than conventional MBR technology. See how GE offers our wastewater treatment customers the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
At its core, LEAPmbr uses our leading ZeeWeed* membrane while incorporating significant innovations that take wastewater treatment to the next level.
- Boost your productivity15% with our latest ZeeWeed membrane.
- Save on construction costs with a flexible design that reduces your membrane bioreactor footprint by 20%.
- Simplify your design by reducing membrane aeration equipment and controls by 50%.
- Reduce your operating costs with a 30% energy savings.
- Have the confidence of the strongest, most reliable membrane in the industry.
Stockholm Vatten will become the largest MBR plant in the world.
Stockholm Vatten will use GE LEAPmbr equipment for the Henriksdal municipal wastewater treatment facility to upgrade the existing technology. Once the upgrade is complete, the Henrickdal plant will process up to 864 million liters of wastewater per day. Watch the video here.
*Trademark of General Electric Company; may be registered in one or more countries