Deploying trailers to your pre-planned or emergency outage in 3 hours
Whether a scheduled outage or an emergency need, your operations need guaranteed water quality and quantity. Complying with environmental regulations and handling various influent waters, GE’s fleet of trailer-based systems can meet your scheduled, temporary, or emergency water needs. Even in the middle of the night, GE can deploy mobile water treatment systems within 3 hours (plus travel time).
Mobile Water Treatment Features:
GE's mobile water treatment solutions fall into four system categories: resin, membrane, filtration, and other water treatment. Routine applications include:
- Clarifier by-pass / outage projects requiring total suspended solids (TSS) removal
- Boiler feedwater to all levels of purity
- Deoxygenation of feedwater
- Condensate polishing
- Total organic carbon (TOC) removal
- Water recycling
- Steam blow boiler make up
- Water availability ahead of permanent plant commissioning
- Special applications where improvements in water quality or quantity can provide value for your processes
What is Mobile Water?
Whether a scheduled outage or an emergency need, your operations need guaranteed water quality and quantity. Watch this video to see an overview of GE's mobile water treatment solutions.
When GVEA decided to upgrade their environ-mental controls and water treatment system – while bringing a second, larger power plant back online – it became critical that they find a temporary water solution to keep them up and running.
GE's customized wastewater recovery system was installed in just days and produced millions of gallons of pristine water.
*Trademark of General Electric Company; may be registered in one or more countries