Treat shale gas flowback and produced water at the well site
Designed to enable on site flowback and produced water recycling, GE’s completely mobilized evaporator reduces the volume of wastewater and fresh water that needs to be hauled to and from the site. This significantly decreases transportation and disposal costs while communities benefit from less truck traffic and wear and tear on local roads.
Mobile Evaporator Features
The mobile evaporator is a 50 gallon per minute (gpm), truck-mounted, mechanical vapor recompression (MVR) system. It features a well-proven and robust, horizontal shell and tube, forced circulation evaporator.
- Robust heat exchanger configuration
- High efficiency MVR design can reduce energy costs
- Reduced fouling rates
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Excellent on-stream availability
- Mobile design fits within one standard trailer
- No required site support equipment (cranes, etc.)
- Completely self-contained with all ancillary equipment included within the trailer
- Single drop trailer provides maximum clearance for remote site access
The mobile evaporator is a truck-mounted design that fits within one standard trailer - a truly mobile system with straightforward setup and operation.
*Trademark of General Electric Company; may be registered in one or more countries