Reduce onsite construction costs with fast and simple installation
Ideal for flows from 50 gallons per day to 5 million gallons per day, GE’s packaged systems produce safe, reliable product water, while significantly reducing capital and installation costs.
Packaged System Product Features
With a simple and expandable building-block design, GE’s packaged wastewater treatment plants can be quickly set up in virtually any location. They feature scalable treatment capacities that can be increased as wastewater treatment demand grows.
- Pre-assembled, skid-mounted and factory-tested packaged systems with less requirements for installation and reduced onsite construction costs
- Compact designs for easy integration into existing facilities
- Completed engineering packages and quick delivery
- Comprehensive cleaning capabilities for peak systems performance
- Simple operation and maintenance requires minimal operator supervision
- ZMOD systems for wastewater treatment and ZBOX and ZPAK* systems for drinking water and tertiary treatment
- Optional side loading tank for plants with height restrictions
See how the Z-PAK pressurized ultrafiltration system was selected to quickly improve the raw water quality at a treatment plant in Canada.
Long periods of drought caused water restrictions in this region of Sydney. Find out how this membrane bioreactor (MBR) system recovered 98% of this course’s wastewater.
Solaire Apartments in Battery Park needed 25,000 gpd of onsite treatment. Learn about the treated water results that ZeeWeed* delivered.
*Trademark of General Electric Company; may be registered in one or more countries